About the role
Due to recent growth and future aspirations, our client are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their structures team. The successful candidate will need to have a strong desire to learn and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the civil and structural engineers with the design and delivery of new and existing projects. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to join a newly established team with the potential for promotion as the team grows.
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree aligned to civil &/or structural engineering
• A minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience.
• Have knowledge of current Design Standards.
• Hold a full UK Driving License
• Be committed to Continual Professional development
• Be a graduate member of a relevant professional body
• Be familiar with the use of at least one design software package such as Tedds, CADS and Tekla Structural Designer.
• Be familiar with the use of AutoCAD
The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom to be eligible for this position.
In addition to your basic salary, also offered are the following benefits:
• Bonus scheme linked to performance and profits
• Pension contributions through auto enrolment into our workplace pension scheme.
About the company
Our client is a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy established from a desire to provide proactive and cost effective engineering, with excellent customer service.
Utilising existing and emerging technologies to develop designs, which aim to balance economy and sustainability.
Based in West Yorkshire, they cover the whole of the United Kingdom.
They are committed to providing a market leading service to their clients across the UK. Client focussed and driven by a desire to offer a service like no other, they take a proactive approach to their works.