Service Technician - HVAC
£30,000 - £45,000 (Based on Experience) + Company Car + Paid Travel time + Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Are you a service technician looking to join a industry lead company who are at the forefront of technology when it comes to integrated, low - carbon technologies such as heat pumps and solar thermal?
This company are leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of a wide range of commercial gas-fired boilers and water heaters. They pride themselves on offering a solutions driven approach to heating and hot water.
This role would require the right candidate to support a specified range of gas fired, electric and heat pump products through servicing, commissioning and fault-finding. With extensive travel across the whole of the UK being a key part of this job.
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company, with a position that provides good development opportunities and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Key tasks include
- Attend customer sites across the UK in the completion of duties
- To provide concise and clear electronic reports in a timely manner
- To proactively report product/component issues
- To attend site meetings and training when required
- To conduct pre-installation inspections and offer advice to installers backed-up with a status report to the Service Manager
- To adhere to Health and Safety protocol, procedures and policies at all times
- To adhere to the Company Quality/Environmental policies
- Ensure that all activities comply with F-Gas and Gas Safe requirements and procedures are followed and upheld at all times
- Actively use our CRM system as required
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of HVAC industry, ideally 5+ years of industry experience
- Specific expertise in experience and knowledge of commercial heat pumps, chillers, commercial boilers, water heaters and their applications
- The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing heat pump, boiler and water heater installations
- Good understanding of electrical controls including Modbus
- Understanding of technical wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
- To hold refrigerant handling certification, F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 Full or equivalent)
- To hold all recognized qualifications including Gas Safe (Domestic and Commercial) and suitable CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and good communication skills - both verbal and written
- To act with diplomacy, professionalism and to protect the Company's interest at all times
- Resident within a convenient location to enable efficient coverage
- Flexible approach and attitude to working hours and locations