Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Cardiff & Newport
£37,000plus vehicle & excellent benefits including 33 days holiday, 4% annual bonus, pension, overtime & additional perks
Your new company
- One of the UKs most recognisable Facilities Management service providers with over 5000 employees in the UK
- High profile contracts within the private sector including retail, corporate offices, distribution and logistics
Your new role
- Working in a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer role covering commercial sites within Cardiff and Newport
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range ofAir Conditioning & HVAC equipment
- General FM duties emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Air Conditioning Engineers looking to apply must be F Gas Category 1 qualified with City & Guilds Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- A strong background within commercial maintenance environments service, maintenance, fault finding & repairs
- A solid understanding M&E/Multi Skilled maintenance
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- A client facing and customer focused approach
- Must live within a commutable distance of Cardiff
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work for a business that isgenuinely passionate about their people. They will provide longterm career security, additional training, progression and development for those looking to gain additional qualifications and climb the career ladder.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Mobile Air Conditioning Engineeropportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle via the contact details below.
Facilitate Searchis a specialist recruiter to the UK'sFacilities Management industry. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.