Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
40 hrs a week
Vehicle, PDA and Uniform all provided.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Operative working for one of the countrys most recognisable property services contractors as part of their maintenance team.
You will be an enthusiastic individual with good knowledge of your industry and ideally have knowledge and basic ability of other trades including DIY skills related to joinery, electrical installations and plumbing, there is also a requirement to have good Health & Safety knowledge in the workplace, atrade or previous work in maintenance is essential. You will provide a maintenance and repair service to our clients portfolio of properties. You will also be expected to complete painting and decorating where required. As part of this role you will be expected to travel and with this particular position the area's you will cover will be North London, East London, West London, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
We need our candidates to have good social skills, good attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. We would expect the maintenance operative to have the following:
- Attend work reliably and punctually
- Complete all duties as instructed in a safe, timely, professional and courteous manner
- Build good relationships with your fellow PPSL team, care staff and tenants
- Complete general maintenance tasks as instructed by Head Office
- Identify defects or damage and promptly report this to Head Office
- Ensure safe use and storage of all equipment and materials (this is of great importance given that we work with vulnerable adults)
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others - this includes contributing to a safe and secure environment for all staff and tenants
- Obtain signatures from tenants or staff once work is completed this is done via Clik Jobs
- Supply Head Office with all receipts for materials this is done via Clik Jobs
- Supply before and after pictures of all work this is done via Clik Jobs
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the countrys fastest growing and well thought of property services company's, so please hit apply and we will be in touch .