Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Monday - Friday, 08:00-17:00
£38,000 - £42,000 + Overtime
Greater London - Watford
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile AC Engineer to join one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies covering a variety of their commercial contracts including a well-known car manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial background and overall maintenance experience to become an elite performer in the industry with first class training and progression schemes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across the contract whilst adhering to Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Working on, AC splits, VRVs, AHUs
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation or above
- Boiler experience/qualifications ideal
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If you are interested in this role as a mechanical maintenance engineer please apply or alternatively, please call the office on and ask for Alex