Our client require experienced, reliable Commerical Gas Engineers to join their workforce.
There are 3 positions available based within the following locations:
- Tower Hamlets
- East London (Wembley, Twickenham etc)
Main duties will include:
- To have detailed knowledge and experience of main boiler manufacturer's installation and servicing requirements and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- Fault finding/diagnostic skill and the ability to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc.)
- To carry out on a rota basis (as required) out-of-hours emergency call out
- Current/Valid Commercial Gas Qualifications - COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPN1 TPCP1A
- A relevant City and Guilds Level 3 qualification
- Full UK driving license
Salary and benefits:
£45,000 - £50,000 P/A
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided.
For more information apply today!