This major supplier of Poultry is looking for a Electro MechanicalEngineer to join them for a permanent role on the outskirts of Warwick.
You will be responsible for maintenance and fault finding on the groups range of processing machinery.
- Ensuringthat all work carried out is completed in a correct and safe manner and meets all HSE and group safe operating procedures.
- Planning daily and scheduled service work, ensuring all parts and materials are organised prior to work being carried out.
Candidaterequirements for the role:
- Skilled Electrical / Mechanical Engineer preferably with processing machinery experience in a food environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable, diligent and able to work unsupervised once trained
- Be confident in fault finding using engineering drawings, test equipment, and understanding of PLC and inverter controls
- Full UK driving licence