Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Salary £45-55k Per Annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Strategist to build marketing Strategy for a multi-award-winning creative agency.
This is a Full time Hybrid position with 3 days in the London office
- Working on a major account, looking at their brand, product, consumer comms, sponsorship, events, and loyalty programmes.
- Undertaking qualitative and quantitative research
- Delivering award-winning campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborating with the team and developing innovative marketing strategies to support our clients growth
- Leading new business pitches
- Attending client meetings
- At least three years experience as a planner or strategist
- Experience in branding, activation, social and digital, ensuring to deliver award-winning campaigns and initiatives
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and use initiative
- Experience in brand and comms planning with global brands
- Experience working on creative, channel, content, digital or products
- Comfortable turning data and research into actionable insight
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within the technology and/or financial services sectors would be an advantage
In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous basic salary, including a number of benefits such as health insurance, profit share, cycle to work/computer scheme and much more.
Searley Owen are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity, we will never send your CV without your permission