A Marketing Manager with experience of event and campaign management is required by an exciting IT Software SaaS company based in Basingstoke.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all marketing activities in this varied and hands-on role, ensuring the most efficient and comprehensive use of all marketing techniques to raise the market presence of their business and the solutions they offer.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A degree qualification within a relevant field or equivalent industry qualification (CIM) with demonstrable experience in an equivalent senior position.
- Previous experience working within an organisation, moving from traditional hardware/software sales to a server/cloud based go to the market/sales model.
- Experience as a dynamic member of the management team focused on building a winning marketing strategy to support the successful delivery of key business goals.
- Knowledge of the traditional marketing mix and digital marketing with hands-on experience.
- Experience building, managing, and developing a team focused on a positive approach to internal and external marketing engagement.
- Experience of mentoring and knowledge sharing, helping others with building their knowledge and sharing your insights for the betterment of all.
- General and specific market research and competitor analysis experience.
- Previous event planning and campaign management.
- To be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite inc. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
SALARY & BENEFITS
To £50,000 DOE • Pension scheme • 25 days holiday • Free parking on site • Hybrid/Flexible working
Please email your CV through to Giselle Whitton of CV Screen in strict confidence.