Our clientare one of the worlds leading manufacturers of Decorative Surfaces (for example, Worktops Laminate, Solid Surface, Stone but also think breakfast bars, splashbacks etc). Theyre a global business with c. 5000 employees and in the UK they supply a range of branded products into residential and commercial projects through well established Distribution channels.
We are working with them to recruit a Marketing Executive to support the UK Marketing Team, split across 2 areas, Bathrooms and Kitchens. The Marketing Executive will provide a level of support, reporting and input into wider plans and is an ideal growth role for someone wanting to gain more experience across many areas of 360 marketing.
- Provide general, day to day, support to the wider UK marketing team.
- Report and analyse marketing activity, working cross-functionally with other departments to extract data as relevant to marketing performance metrics.
- Support with proofreading and copywriting, working with our PR agency, our designer and internal departments.
- Be the first point of call for customer requests, providing best in class support.
- Providing support to the sales teams by interpreting needs, developing ideas and supporting execution.
- Provide email and social media support working closely with Digital Marketing Managers.
- Manage artwork amends, working with graphic designer to ensure marketing tools are correct and up to date.
- Support the marketing team with research and insights.
- Input into wider campaign and brand plans alongside communication managers
- Manage team PO tracker, chasing invoices and ensuring budget is on track.
- Support the Communications Managers where required.
- 2-3 year experience in a marketing or communications role.
- Passionate customer first champion.
- Ability to be flexible in different scenarios, yet at ease with not fully settled scenarios
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Editing, writing, and proof-reading experience
- Positive attitude!
This role is Monday to Friday 9-5 based in the office at Wellingborough. Apply with an up to date CV and qualified candidates will be offered the chance to discuss the role further.