Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Marketing Communications Executive
Are you an experienced in PR/Marcomms and looking for a new opportunity to develop your career with a growing business? Are you keen to work from home with flexible working hours? If your answer is yes, this opportunity may be the one for you!
We are currently partnered with a growing software business in the fire, security and building safety space. We are looking for an energetic and experienced PR/Marcoms expert to oversee the next phase of the business’s expansion, and oversee the development of the company’s brand
- Develop, maintain, review & analyse a vibrant online/offline B2B public relations and marcomms strategy/campaigns.
- Manage and develop our brand internally and externally.
- Oversee, update, and maintain the marketing website including HubSpot page development/gated content.
- Management of all social media channels including SEO performance review and reporting including producing copy.
- Blog/Content creation including features, case studies, news, reference sites.
- Sales/Support collateral (brochures, material, literature creation/product announcements etc)
- App/play store marketing
- Event management (online and offline)
- Video creation/management
- Management of our graphics designers & other 3rd party agencies
- Budget management
- 2 – 3 years PR/Marcomms experience
- Significant experience in B2B
- Experience devising and delivering clear communications strategies
- Experience creating and maintaining a social media following across varied platforms
- Experience managing marketing products from development to close
- Experience managing 3rd party service providers and agencies where necessary
- University level qualification
- Experience in a relevant industry – Fire & Security building safety sector/software & mobile applications
- Experience in using HubSpot’s CRM system
- Experience maintaining and updating a WordPress website
- Experience with Google analytics
You get back…
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Private health care
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- + more!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook