Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
My client is looking for an amazing and talented Strategist to join their growing team.?As a Strategist, you will work on one of their biggest accounts, a leading name in the technology and financial services sector.
In this key role, you will collaborate with the wider team and develop innovative marketing strategies to support the clients growth. Acting as their strategic go to person, you will work across their brand, product, consumer comms, sponsorship, events, and loyalty programmes.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure our client stays ahead of the curve on cultural and/or social trends through well-considered qualitative and quantitative research
- Work with internal insight and information teams to design and commission research
- Forge close working relationships with our clients network of preferred agencies
- Lead aspects of new business pitches
- Support our other clients in the fashion, lifestyle, automotive, music and technology sectors
- Attend client meetings?
You will ideally need the following:
- ?At least three years of experience as a planner and/or strategist
- Experience in a strategic role working on creative, channel, content, digital or products
- Experience in brand and comms planning, ideally with global brands
- The ability to articulate creatively ambitious work and the resilience to defend it
- To be comfortable turning data and research into actionable insight
- An excellent grounding in the fundamentals of effective marketing, behavioural science and evaluation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The enthusiasm to find insights and inspiration in every niche
- Experience of working within the technology and/or financial services sectors would be beneficial to your applications. A degree-level qualification would be desirable.
In return the package on offer is:
- ?Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet day
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme?
If you are looking for a new role that will offer you a rewarding career with a company that will nurture you and offer a fabulous work-life balance and an emphasis on mental wellbeing then apply now with your current CV