Paid Search Manager - Award Winning Independent Agency
£35,000 - £42,000 Plus Bonus & Excellent company benefits
Flexible remote working
Award winning, independentfull-service digital performance marketing agency seeks a highly talented Paid Search Manager to effectively deliver fully integrated digital campaigns across a number of high-profile client accounts.
Our client proudly works with major household brands, as well as delivering campaigns for a range of start ups and scale ups, the thing that all of their clients have in common is a focus on sustainable growth and ROI. Their key services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing and programmatic display.
The Paid Search Manager will work within the Campaign Performance team and will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks. The role will specialise in paid search but there is scope to get involved with some paid social if this appeals.
Key responsibilities - Paid Search Manager
- Setup, implement, track and optimise a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels including Google & Bing
- Implement & test new ideas effectively
- Conduct keyword research and analyse keyword performance to feedback to Senior Planners & Account Managers
- Audit potential clients for Biz Dev team - providing analysis of existing performance, structure & growth opportunities
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions
- Support and collaborate with the team to creative successful, cross channel campaigns
- Gather insights on competitor presence and campaign initiatives.
- Continually improve knowledge of Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered across the Paid Media & Client Services team
- Manage budgets/forecasts to maximise all returns and ensure KPI targets are met for clients
- GA Analysis, dashboard management and data flows
Profile - Paid Search Manager
- At least 2 years experience working within paid media - Strong paid social and some strong search too.
- Experience with Google Shopping & Amazon Marketplace
- Experience in paid Facebook advertising and advanced Power Editor skills
- Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
- Keen to collaborate and contribute with a team in a lively and fast growing start up
- A strong interest in working within the SMB market
- A sound working understanding of bid management tools ( e.g. Marin)
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
- Superior communication and copyright skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Google AdWords Certification
- Highly Competitive basic
- Excellent Bonus structure
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Stylish office - currently working from home during COVID, flexible return to work - in line with government guidance.
- Fantastic team and collaborative environment
- Monthly socials
- Office snacks
- Training & support - growth plans
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing, content and creative positions, across conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology. We also recruit across media planning and buying, PR & Communications.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.