- A proactive and enthusiastic events manager?
- Want to work with a growing brand in the UK?
- Keen to put forward your ideas and see them come to fruition?
This B2B tech brand is looking for an experienced event marketer to join the growing marketing team as Event Activation Manager for an initial 6 month period.
£55,000-60,000 per annum (pro rata for initial contract), newly create role so real possibility of perm.
Remote working, with monthly team meets in North West or London.
Responsibilities: ideation, project management and delivery of multiple strategic events across enterprise and SME.
About the role:
- Liaise with clients and external sources to work across external events, where you will develop and provide ideas.
- Event execution and end-to-end management (virtual and in person); organisation, overseeing customer communication, onsite support and management, rehearsals, guest registration, catering, budgeting and tracking ROI.
- Ensure all events fully represent the B2B brand and manage the logistics ensuring when liaising with stakeholders experience in collaborating across all functions.
- Work closely with and build a strong relationship with sales team.
- Strong background in Events Management at a senior level.
- B2B background, ideally tech.
- Proactive, highly organised and unflappable
- Interest in attending networking events, seminars or conferences to develop professional skills – must to happy to travel to events
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.