Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Campaign Marketing Executive
- Top company in the industry
- Strong Brand
- Supportive marketing team
- Hybrid role
The Role of Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will support the coordination and execution of marketing campaigns across the full mix of marketing activities.
- Project manage several marketing campaigns - seasonal, topical, product launches.
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team.
- Full mix marketing - social, website, events, email, sales collateral.
- CRM - Salesforce
- Ensure that the marketing activities are kept within the budget agreed
- Monitor campaign performance
- Ensure brand compliance
The Company Background:
With over 15,000 employees in over 125 countries, you will be joining one of the top companies in their industry. With over 150 years in the industry and a name trusted and respected in the building world, you will be part of a family driven by providing their clients with high-quality and innovative products.
Requirements for the Marketing Executive:
You will enjoy working in a busy marketing team with previous experience juggling several marketing campaigns from concept to delivery.
- Full mix marketing - events, email, website, CRM, brochure creation, newsletters, sales support collateral.
- CRM - Salesforce or similar
- Strong Communications
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Happy to work in a busy environment
- Previous marketing experience in a B2B focused industry - advantage
- Formal qualification in marketing is an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary based on experience. Basic salary range £25K - £28K pa.
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Contribution to personal pension (enhanced)
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
Marketing Executive - Building Materials