Digital Marketing Executiv
About the job
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be working across three brands within our group of companies, creating innovative content, driving actionable insights in research projects and performance improvement through paid, organic, and earned social.
You need to be curious about the way people interact online, proactive in finding solutions, and have a high level of attention to detail. Youll be 1-2 years into your career, hungry to learn, and to do standout work that shapes what comes next. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of three unique brands.
A diverse range of companies: Hero Food - A recently launched plant based fast food outlet with aspirations of world domination, Got You Covered - Established in 2016, a prestigious independent insurance broker intent on joining the Top 50 UK brokers and Compare Insurants - a quirky, new, insurance comparison site with the intent of taking out a meercat or two!
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Conversation analysis & research
- Audience analysis & planning
- Day to day social account management
- Monitoring, campaign set-up, ad creation, and optimisation across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google, and Facebook
- Forecasting and reporting on account, channel, or campaign performance
- Suggesting next steps to improve campaign/ account performance
- Story-telling through data
Digital Marketing Executive Skills:
- Solid understanding of Boolean search
- Spreadsheet & database proficiency
- Experience in using social listening tools, such as Meltwater, Pulsar, or similar Ability to use Social Platform Analytics/ Ads managers, as well as Google Analytics/ Ads
- Passion for problem-solving and attention to detail
- A self-starter and good communicator
Salary and benefits:
Salary range £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experienceEye tests with contribution towards cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use)Employee assistance programCycle to work scheme21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidaysShopping discount app