This is a amazing opportunity to join a well known jewellery brand that is rapidly growing both in the UK and Internationally. They are known for their trend driven pieces and quality along with a very strong brand mean the team is also growing and now requires aestablished Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new challenge or 1+yearsexperience in as a senior level MA.
This is an exciting and broad role with the ability to make real impacts on the business and be part of a dynamic and successful team. This role would suit someone with some prior experience in a merchandising function such as Merchandise Assistant ready to step up.
Key responsibilities of a Assitant Merchandsier include:
- Ensure weekly Trade reporting and Emails are produces accurately and issued on time. This includes runningBestsellers,WSSI,Merchpack,NPDperformance and sale reports with analysis and actions for both .comandTmall.
- Monitor and review weekly product performance. Propose action on fast and poor moving lines to maximise sales and minimise risk.
- Update and maintain theToplineand CategoryWSSIsand line cards.
- Monitor stock cover of all lines in the business and highlight any risks on a regular basis. Suggest stock moves and transfers betweenTmall, Wholesale and .combased on availability.
- Marketing and Wholesale stock request approval
- Setting up Markdown and Promotion Planning sheets
The Assistant Merchandiser will possess:
- Established Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new challenge or 1+yearsexperience in as a senior level MA
- Strong commercial aptitude.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.
- Advance Excel Skills and working knowledge ofWSSI.
Additional experience and aptitudes sought:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Analytically minded and enjoys analysing data to form decisions
- Highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet the criteria set out above, then please apply with your CV now.
Agile Fox Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment business based in the UK.