Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Content Marketing Executive
FINTEC recruit is thrilled to share this opportunity of Content Marketing Executive for our manufacturing/engineering client based in Cambridgeshire. You will be a graduate with 2+ years experience with a keen interest in B2B marketing. You will be part of a small team working with the Marketing Manager to ensure content is published regularly, supporting the wider group business strategy, and developing campaigns and projects. The role is office & remote working.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive include:
- Writing clear compelling copy across various mediums eg. ads, blogs, social media, emails, infographics, web copy, sales enablement
- Planning content production and following through to execution.
- Creating and executing content marketing campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Conducting research and interviews.
- Editing and proofreading copy to ensure it meets editorial standards.
- Using SEO principles to maximise website content effectiveness.
- Managing campaigns and projects as required.
Skills and experience for the Content Marketing Executive role:
- 1-2 years experience in a copywriting/content creation role or similar.
- Degree qualified in marketing or a similar subject.
- Writes effectively and inquisitively.
- Keen to develop your career in B2B marketing.
- Experience of manufacturing or engineering environments is an advantage but not an essential.
Further details on the Content Marketing Executive role are available on application. To apply, please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit.