MARKETING MANAGER, Wilmslow, c£50 55K DOE + benefits.
Working for a well-established large successful and reputable corporate organisation heading up their small Marketing team.
- Creating and delivering the overall marketing strategies to assist with the marketing, communication and promotion of available commercial properties.
- Working closely with department managers to develop and implement online and offline marketing strategies, plans and activities in line with company values and objectives
- Driving the online presence of the company and engagement between customers and potential customers
- Writing, editing and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, campaigns and social media channels with the ultimate aim of driving more visitors to the website
- Managing and coordinating all digital media platforms
- Managing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns/e-news
- Working with the PR agency and in-house team to write, distribute and post press releases
- Working with Line Managers to produce videos, podcasts and blogs.
- Managing and maintaining the organisations website and microsites
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow finding ways to increase traffic and providing regular internal reports
- Monitoring key performance indicators such as reducing website bounce rate and improving coversion
- Understanding and executing SEO opportunities, continually working on the SEO of the website
- Overseeing social Media Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Overseeing advertising and sponsorship, marketing collateral working closely with graphic designers and creative agencies to brief on signage and brochure
- Working together with campaigns and events co-ordinator
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience working at a Marketing Manager level, experience of leading and managing a team, solid understanding of SEO, experience of using Analytical tools and strong computer literacy, steady career history and strong work ethic and attention to detail. Marketing degree or CIM qualification required.
Contact Louise, Forrest Recruitment Limited, 01625 533844