Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
DESIGN MANAGER LONDON
- Our client is a large main contractor based in Central London. This client specialises in large refurbishment projects from £100k up to in excess of £50m
- Design Manager onhigh end refurb projects in Central London. Reporting into the site based Construction Director.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Previous experience as a Design Coordinator/ Design Manager
- Managing the day-to-day design process on the project
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the Clients and Developers requirements
- Maintain and update project reporting.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the commercial team
- A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver upon your deadlines.
- Excellent all round technical knowledge
- Either an Architectural or Construction backgrounds
- Previous experience with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Understanding the RIBA plan of work
- An industry applicable qualification.
- Proven track record from similar sector specific organisations.
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- Ideally knowledge in refurbishment projects in Central London
- Able to work as part of a team
- Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage the sub-contractors on site
- Strong work ethic
- An excellent communicator.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Good IT knowledge
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Skye Recruitment on 0203 903 8901