HYBRID WORKING: 3 DAYS OFFICE / 2 DAYS HOME
Up to £40,000 BASIC + PARKING + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
We're proudly recruiting on behalf of a leading business who has become recognised as the go-to business within their industry sector. Business is booming and as a result they're looking to expand their Marketing team with an experienced Marketing Manager to lead a small marketing team whilst remaining hugely hands on in the day to day execution of the marketing strategy.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the marketing team deliver the strategy on time and on budget whilst working to lead generation targets. You will be supporting the marketing team and developing their skills and knowledge as well as growing the team long term.
This is a fantastic time to join the business at an exciting time of growth and as they are starting to plan some brand new projects for the coming months. The business is a highly supportive organisation that offers hybrid working, training & development and a strong benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven Marketing Manager who wants to be part of a truly progressive organisation.
THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- Day to day management of a small team of Marketing Executives
- Driving the marketing and sales plan and strategy
- Coordinating with the sales department and other divisions to support and compliment their activity
- Track and measure marketing campaigns focusing on improving leads, conversion and retention
- Analysing the ROI of campaigns and identifying areas of improvement
- Working closely with the sales team, taking briefings from key stakeholders in the team and creating collateral to support their activity
- Setting up workflows to ensure leads are engaged with
- Producing eye catching digital content to be used across Email, Social Media, Website and other offline channels
- Managing SEO, PPC and Social Media to increase rankings, engagement and traffic
- Working towards leads targets and constantly analysing the performance of campaigns to improve lead numbers and lead conversion
- Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns including content creation and scheduling. Analysing the results (Opens, Clicks, Engagement) to make improvements on future campaigns
- Working with data on the CRM to segment targeted lists for marketing activity
- Analysing the successes of targeted campaigns and adding to the data sets
- Managing own marketing projects with the collaboration of other members within the marketing team
- Must have current experience in marketing, in a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive role
- You'll need experience in a broad marketing role covering online and offline marketing
- Experience in staff management and confident to manage a small team
- Excellent grammar skills and able to produce well written content for email, social and web
- Experience of using the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop. Any experience of other Adobe Suite products would be a significant advantage
Please send your CV for the Marketing Manager position via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.