A Marketing Communications Manager with the ability to set out key commercial marketing strategy and deliver campaigns for B2B and B2C clients. You will be based onsite in Reading, Berkshire covering three sites altogether. For this exciting role, a salary of up to £42,000 is available dependent upon experience.
As Marketing Communications Manager you will work on a strategy to highlight products to businesses and individuals utilising events, networks and a strong multi-mix channel of digital marketing programmes. You will play a key role in the planning, delivery and performance of marketing activity, setting marketing strategy and supporting market campaign delivery.
You will plan and create a tone of voice marketing outline for Marketing collateral and content for websites, white pages, blogs and SEO campaigns as well as deliver a clear message to third party Marketing agencies. This role is suitable for a highly organised individual with prior staff management experience (small team of 3 executives).
This is an exciting role for someone to take the marketing structure forward and utilise campaigns to assist the growth of the business. The role will require some flexibility as will include travelling to three sites.
- Previous marketing strategy experience
- Campaign management across digital and social marketing channels
- Agency and third-party management
- SEO management (via agency)
- Strong relationship building, influencing and collaboration skills
- Creative briefing and presentation skills (for collateral creation)
Basic salary from £35k to £42k plus and pension and benefits
Commute from: Newbury / Basingstoke / Hampshire / Thatcham / Wantage / Oxfordshire / Didcot / Andover
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager vacancy in Reading, Berkshire
- Great development role to make it your own.