Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
The Marketing manager will play a crucial role in helping the business to promote and sell its products to our clients. The successful applicant will lead and influence the way our brand looks and feels in the market and will cover all aspects of company communications.
Key areas of responsibility will cover:
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Managing the design and production of standalone and integrated product websites
- Creating and developing best practice to enhance brand and messaging
- Building associated marketing tool kits to use to both win new customers and drive adoption of products within new customers and our existing client base.
- Managing external agencies for, SEO, PR, Articles, and Copywriting.
- Align with the sales team for brand, advertising, and exhibiting at various events.
- Create marketing literature for new and emerging markets
- 25 days holiday (increasing by 1 day every year up to 35 days)
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Ability to make this role your own
- Fully remote
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.