Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Graphics Production Manager
We have a brilliant opportunity to join a well established business in Beeston. The company has over 20 years' experience of operating in the fast paced and dynamic commercial manufacturing sector and operates nationwide.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Graphics Production Team to ensure production is maximised within the budgetary parameters at all times. Management of staff is a key requirement of this position.
Hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm, overtime may be required.
Responsibilities include: -
- Overall management of the graphics centre including direct line management of graphics production employees in daily activities.
- Ensure that all production areas are manned to accepted levels.
- Design and manufacture chevrons/graphics/signs/labels.
- To price all graphic work when required.
- Installation of graphics when needed.
- Working with sales team to bring in more customers:
- Demonstrating good leadership and organisation skills supporting the National Production Manager in delivering 100% on time delivery to all Customers on a daily basis.
- To organise the production environment to ensure all employees are clear about their individual roles and responsibilities and expected output.
- To ensure that each section of the production line is being optimised to its full capacity all of the time.
- Monitor and complete 5S audits within production areas.
- Maintain quality standards set by Quality Control Manager.
- Assist with identifying areas for improvement within the production area.
- Overseeing maintenance of machinery and troubleshooting any issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need: -
- Experience in Production Management and Graphics Production
- CAD experience with the ability to design from scratch
- Effective IT, organisation and planning skills
- Experience of problem solving & root cause analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills