Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior Technical Designer
Senior Technical Designer - Guildford (Hybrid role) - (£65,000 - £75,000)
I am currently working with an award winning gaming organisation based in Guildford that are looking for an experienced Technical Designer with strong to join the expanding team.
In this role, you will responsible for the following:
* Balancing the game systems and economies to achieve objectives
* Providing user experience refinement and enhancement
* Fine-tuning of progression systems to optimise pace and reward.
You must have the following experience:
* 5+ years working in the games industry as a Technical Designer or similar role.
* Experience working on gacha systems or resource management on at least one shipped title from start to ﬁnish.
* Ample working experience in Unity.
* Strong knowledge of spreadsheets and data analysis.
* Experience working across multiple platforms (Mobile, Browser games, PC)
* Coding or scripting experience would be an advantage.
This role is paying a competitive salary of between £65,000 to £75,000 with exciting benefits included.
Apply immediately to find out more!