Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Room Designer for a market leading business within a rewarding sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual to join the team based in the Chesterfield town centre. We are accepting applications from anyone with Spatial Design, Interior Design, 3D Design, Kitchen Design and Interior Architecture experience and qualifications.
As a room designer, you will be:
- Using room site surveys to produce Art.lantis high quality visuals, room animations and 3D VR goggle presentations. These visuals are then required to be put into an accurate specification for manufacturing, accompanied by DXF drawing files for our CNC machinery.
- Contribute creatively to the design, look and feel of the full suite of company catalogues using Indesign, Agility, Illustrator and Photoshop. This is inclusive of but not limited to cover designs and page layouts.
- Using the photographic studio to create new images of our current and upcoming product ranges, in addition creating and editing video footage, as and when required.
- Creating traditional and digital marketing material.
- Contributing to designs and ideas for exciting new products to supplement and grow existing and new ranges
- Creating exhibition stand designs with the opportunity to be part of the exhibition team promoting our multi-sensory environment and sensory products.
- Creation of illustrative unique artwork to support any marketing literature or products.
Skills and attributes required:
- Good knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in using photographic and lighting equipment; video and editing knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to work within a team
- 3D drawing software experience (such as VectorWorks, AutoCAD or Artlantis) is desirable but not essential
Salary - £24k