Senior Project Manager- Healthcare Software
70% remote based role paying up to £80K (depending on experience), plus £5K car allowance
For over 30 years my client has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology, and all pathology disciplines. They are helping to make healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As they build on recent successes and expand their delivery organisation, they are looking for Project and Senior Project Managers to join the professional services team and assist in the delivery of enterprise software solutions to clients.
The Project/Senior Project Manager- Healthcare Software roles are an exciting opportunity where you will be managing a portfolio of projects with a selection of key clients. You will also be leading a team to implement complex enterprise software solutions into livemission criticalhealthcare environments, and be responsible for improving project efficiency and effectiveness, through project management process and tool improvements.
Role responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager- Healthcare Software:
- Project management of software delivery into NHS Trusts and Hospitals
- Leading, monitoring and managing multiple projects
- Ensuring all project management activities from end to end are looked after
- Risk, resource, and change management
- Financial control and executive stakeholder management
- Solution team management and matrixteam/ resourcemanagement across delivery, development, and third-party vendor teams
- Project documentationand status reports
- Host internal and external project meetings
- Team motivationand leadership
- Contractual acceptance
Knowledge, skills, abilities for the Senior Project Manager- Healthcare Software
Level of experience as a Senior Project Manager will be determined against the following requirements:
- Experience of delivering software solutions into the NHS from a vendor side (software house or consultancy) perspective, (durations of 6 months to multiyear, £500K to Million+ budgets, single or multiple NHS trusts, mixed supplier/partner landscape)
- Excellent project management skills and qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level
- Matrix people leadership both internally and externally
- Project control, planning and documentation
- Risk management
- Resource management
- Financial management (vendor side experience of milestone completion, billing and change control)
- Contractual management
- Ability and willingness to take initiative toward project completion
- Create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Exceptional client and stakeholder management skills
Why join, why now?
- The opportunity to bring your innovation, drive, and expertise to full use
- Take ownership and deliver vital healthcare software that supports medical professionals diagnose millions of patients