Our client is Europes leading corrugated packaging company and one of the leading paper-based packaging companies in the world - an industry leader with 46,000 employees globally, 350 production sites around the world, with locations in 23 countries in Europe and 13 countries in the Americas.
People are at the heart of this organisation and they are constantly working towards creating a fully inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds are free to be themselves and succeed. Diversity makes sense for them, for their customers and for their future. They value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of their communities.
This Company is
• A Disability Confident Employer and guarantee an interview to candidates who meet their essential criteria.
• Open to considering flexible working, such as part-time hours, hybrid working and other flexible options.
• Happy to offer a wide range of Family Friendly policies including emergency time off for dependants and to provide generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave provisions for their valued colleagues.
A vacancy has arisen for a Junior Printer / Machine Operator within the Preprint business, reporting into the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will be:
Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills and develop themselves. This role will form part of a wider crew responsible for the operation of the printing presses and will support the existing Pre-Print team. You will need to be enthusiastic and flexible and have a positive and proactive approach.
Key responsibilities within this role are:
• Setting machines and following details for order requirements
• Maximising machine efficiencies by planning ahead
• Problem solving
• Performing regular quality checks
• Carrying out colour management
• Being an integral member of the production team to ensure customer requirements are met to a high standard
• Following safety procedures and have an understanding of these
• Housekeeping and maintenance of machines
• Company Pension
• Employee Assistance Programme for employee and immediate family members
• Great opportunity to grow within the role and the wider business
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, energetic team and develop your skills within a fast paced manufacturing environment.