Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Programme Delivery Manager Interim
Tom Samuel Buying and Merchandising recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for a Interim Programme Delivery Manager to join our client an award-winning home interiors business This is a key leadership role to organise programs and activities within the product team. A passionate process-oriented individual will deliver the program objectives using Agile methodologies. You must be an effective and efficient communicator promoting continual improvement. Your team will never lose sight of time, budget, and quality in delivering first class results to our customers.
Provide clarity to the team with a step-by-step deliverable schedule in line with resources and budget, manging customer, supplier, and business expectations.
Critical Path Management
- Ensure clarity of objectives and assignment of tasks to team members
- Establish short- and medium-term program objectives with complete understanding of impact on overall program delivery
- Strict adherence to timeline and resource budgets
- Full transparency of program across the organisation, managing boundaries and timely reporting of the milestones and exceptions
- Analysing program risks
People & Relationships
- Drive teamwork within the wider team - working in close collaboration with Technical, and Merchandising teams to land the program delivery
- Lead, influence and inspire project teams to work collaboratively, cross functionally and efficiently
- Responsible for managing relationship with key stakeholders at the customer end
- Ensure discipline and high performance of team members
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Understanding of project and program management