McCabe & Barton is currently working with a leading IT Consultancy on a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager role on a permanent basis for their project practice.
Main responsibilities and Skills:
- Experience in delivering Infrastructure at scale with budgets of £100M plus.
- Extensive experience of delivering wireless LAN and structured cabling projects.
- Knowledge of CISCO and Meraki products and structured cabling installation and commissioning.
- Excellent grounding of Project Management practices and governance.
- MUST have previous experience of taking responsibility, definition, documentation, and successful completion of complex projects.
- Strong budget management and vendor management skills are key.
- Must have previous experience of working with and inspiring CXO level.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and previous Retail, hospitality and Consultancy experience is preferred.