Talent Acquisition Programme Manager - Sunbury or C.London/Home working - 12 months - £425 per day (Inside IR35)
My client a Leading Energy Supplier based inSunbury or Central LondonwithHome workingavailable (60/40) requires aTalent Acquisition Programme Manager.
The Talent COE helps to shape and answer the organisation s highest value talent questions, across any, and all, parts of the talent lifecycle. As the C&P Capability Programme Manager (Customers & Products), you will be part of a small team providing talent leadership and integration to help to solve for the most critical capability challenges for the C&P businesses, in partnership with the broader talent and people & culture organisations.
You will work across specialist teams to support the development and delivery of key capability plans and strategies using a range of talent interventions from hiring campaigns to re-skilling and deep-skilling strategies. You will be contributing to re-imagining the future shape and abilities of our business and implementing practical steps to make it a reality. This work is fast paced, highly visible, and requires significant influencing and prioritisation skills as well as senior customer management.
- Lead the squad for the development and execution of the Electrification, Convenience and Fleet capability plans to identify the future skills and capability needs required to deliver the business growth strategies. The squad will include representation from Talent Acquisition, Future Skills & Learning, Early Careers and Partnering
- Provide oversight, leadership and coordination of the development of the capability plans. Look for ways to maximize integration opportunities across Talent and specifically the skills cluster areas.
- Manage key business and Talent stakeholder relationships including with the local business strategy tags and key SMEs in the businesses.
- Function as the key integration point with partnering to drive execution of the capability plans once finalized.
- Integrate across the talent discipline teams to ensure the appropriate mix of authorities are brought together to support the development of practical and sustainable capability solutions for the entity.
- Integrate with the parallel activity which is taking place in the business to refresh the 3-year roadmaps across C&P, and specifically supporting the stand-up of the enduring process for strategic workforce/demand planning.
- Support the head of talent integration to drive the capability prioritisation for the entity, working collectively and collaboratively to ensure alignment across all customers.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: talent acquisition, talent management, learning and development
- Confirmed experience in handling large-scale or complex projects/programs
- Robust capability in project management, with underpinning ability to effectively prioritise conflicting demands
- Data-driven and able to underpin recommendations with sound logic
- Ability to connect, integrate and influence across partner groups to drive impact for the business
- Agile, and able to respond to the emerging needs of the business
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation
- Natural curiosity and interest in the evolving talent needs of the future
- Prior experience in designing ground breaking talent strategies and implementing unconventional talent interventions like large scale reskilling programmes, acquihire, or partnership approaches.
- Experience in mobility, convenience or retail sectors.
- Experience in understanding, interpreting, sharing, and educating the business about current Talent thought leadership, innovation & external best practices to integrate into Talent plans
Please Quote Ref - JS2413