IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services client for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join a dynamic and highly successful Projects Practice, delivering enterprise IT infrastructure projects for highly prestigious customers.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will join a market leading organisation, delivering projects for some of the world's greatest organisations and often collaborating with industry leading technology partners and vendors, in a diverse, flexible and highly supportive environment.
This position can be based from any UK location as flexible/remote working is available.
- Lead project assignments, scoping, estimating and designing the project, through delivery to closure
- Building/leading the project team, effective communication, managing project controls (including risk, issue, customer dependencies and change)
- Successful delivery of projects within quality and time, providing a high-quality professional outcome to the satisfaction of customers.
- Change management and managing project budgets/P&L.
- Produce high quality project/assignment documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar IT Infrastructure Project Manager position, ideally within an IT Services or Consultancy environment.
- Project Management methodologies - Prince2/Agile training & certification
- Proven track record of successful delivering enterprise IT Infrastructure projects, within quality, time and cost, in one or more of the following areas; Datacentre & Cloud Migration or Network & Security.
- End to end project experience from scoping/estimating, planning to delivery and closure.
- Strong commercial skills - project costing/budgets, managing project controls.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience building/leading project teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong stakeholder and customer liaison/management experience
- Ability to articulate the value of project management to internal and external customers.
- Full driving licence and willing to travel to customer sites as required, although flexible/remote working/WFH (Working from Home is available when not on site.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will be rewarded with an attractive salary, the opportunity to work on exciting projects and programmes for highly prestigious enterprise clients, allied to outstanding training, progression and career development opportunities within one of the most successful Projects Practices in the UK.