Senior Project Manager - Top 10 Contractor
Senior Project Manager - a Top 10 building contractor is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join their growing division. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to deliver award winning projects across commercial, education, high-rise accommodation, student accommodation, retail and leisure sectors ranging from £20m - £60m.
The company have grown to be one of the most successful privately-owned construction groups operating across the UK and have consistently featured in the 'Top Companies' list in multiple publications - they have a great network of repeat clients, solid supply chain and a full pipeline of work for 2022 / 2023.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the Contracts Manager on large new build projects.
- Management of 'live' construction projects
- Working with clients and design teams
- Working as part of the Operation Team
- Programme Management
- Leading Top 10 contractor with great reputation
- Committed to training and development
- Deliver the companies 'flagship projects'
- Great opportunities for progression
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of £65,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
- Company Car or Allowance of £7,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Healthcare & Pension
For any further information on this Senior Project Manager vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Tia Cooke at Saxton Recruitment on 07749454999.
Key roles - Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / Contracts Manager