Our client is a major global player in the Nuclear industry. Operating on a UK Nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services based in Capenhurst, Chester.
This roles provides effective and efficient Project Controls support to their assigned project(s). To ensure that their project(s) accurately report their current progress, spend and commitment against their approved project baseline, in line with group project management procedures. In addition, the role includes a focus on risk management, supporting projects across the portfolio. This includes supporting projects in identifying and managing risks and undertaking schedule and cost risk analysis to identify project contingency requirements.
· Produce regular schedule updates to support project reporting ensuring that the current stated progress accurately reflects the current project position
· Produce the project controls information required to populate the project highlight report
· Develop with the Project Manager the key project risks, record these in a risk register. Continually monitor and report project Risk and Change status to maintain current forecast and update at least monthly
· Control, monitor, analyse and report cost related aspects for designated projects
Education & Qualifications Required
· 1- 3 years’ experience in a project controls role on a significant project(s) which includes construction
· Project scheduling experience
· An understanding of the use of estimating, scheduling and risk methods/tools
· Proficient in the use of Earned Value Analysis
The role will be based at our Capenhurst Site near Chester. We offer free parking and there is a train station a few metres away from site with frequent trains to Chester or the Wirral.