Potentially the best employment package for Conveyencers currently advertised...
4 day's working from home with all of the full time perks!
Are you a residential conveyancer, looking to join a team where you will be supported and feel valued? Would you like to agree your own case load and work remotely over four days?
We are delighted to be representing a well-respected and long-established, residential conveyancing firm who are looking to expand their team of conveyancers across the UK.
Successful applicants will have experience in running their own files and will be dealing with sales and purchases of the firms new and longstanding clients. You will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge and sound communication skills. This is a rare opportunity to develop and enhance your long-term career prospects within a growing firm who truly value their team.
- You will be managing your own caseload, covering all aspects of conveyancing, as well as using a case management system.
- Dealing with files from inception to completion, maintaining an open line of communication and liaising between all involved parties, whilst ensuring adherence to agreed policies and timescales
- Ensuring that the client experience is a positive one and asstress freeaspossible
The ideal candidate will...
- Will be a qualified Solicitor, legal executive, licensed conveyancer or an experienced, residential conveyancing assistant able to manage their own case loads.
- You will Have a calm and professional manner
- Have experience of workingin a high-quality conveyancing environment and managing a caseload of both purchase and sales transactions
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills and have the ability to deliver a first- class client service and achieve client satisfaction across the board
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have a good level of emotional intelligence
- You will have the ability to adapt to constantly changing requirements and deadlines,
- Be able toprioritisea varied workload under pressure in a busy environment and ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Be self-motivated and the ability to work under their own initiative.