Our client a major UK telecoms infrastructure company are currently recruiting for an Operations Project Manager to come and join us on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an Operations Project Manager to manage and lead the scope, schedule, budget, and quality required to deliver the CAPEX investment work streams, within agreed timescales bespoke to planned maintenance & in line with all stakeholders' expectations in line with contractual requirements. Underpinning the Cornerstone Network in turn providing a Quality infrastructure to Vodafone & Virgin Media O2. To ensure contract administration is applied fairly and suppliers are effectively governed and managed to deliver the program.
* To define, build and play a part in the success of the Cornerstone Operations Maintenance Team while drawing on a broad experience of both field and project knowledge.
* To manage all key stakeholders and stakeholder groups including Senior Cornerstone Leadership groups who are either connected with, sponsoring or reliant on the business outcome(s) to ensure expectations are managed, critical decisions are made, key dependencies and requirements are addressed, and project delivery progress is clearly understood and delivered.
* To manage and deliver project governance, contract, and delivery compliance within the Delivery Operations projects (Maintenance Contract).
* To plan the delivery of several Delivery Operations projects, capturing the scope, resourcing and project data control needed to drive all projects with CAPEX investment, towards completion within agreed timescales, costs, and quality. Budget forecasting and reporting will form an essential part of this role.
* To manage change brought about by influences and impacts of business direction, scope, timescales, costs, and quality within the Delivery Operations projects registering changes and facilitating the impact assessment and approval or rejection of the proposed changes ensuring that the business outcome changes and impacts on business objectives are understood and sanctioned by the key stakeholders.
* To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to Cornerstone, our customers, and suppliers.
What We Offer
* Competitive salary and bonus structure.
* Competitive pension scheme.
* Flexible working/Work from Home
* Life insurance.
* Cycle to Work.
* Retail Discounts.
* Competitive refer a friend scheme.
* Private Healthcare Insurance.
* Extensive experience in managing and delivering projects in complex and rapidly changing project or environments while leading matrix and multi-skilled teams
* On site experience and technical knowledge of a Towerco site
* Advanced inter-personal skills and strong stakeholder management
* Experience of telecoms Build methodology
* Knowledge of Remedy
* Minimum of GCSE or A Level and project methodology qualified or by experience
* Intermediate skills in Excel and MS project
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.