SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - YORK AND BIRMINGHAM - PERMANENT - £60,000 - £68,000 PER ANNUM
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Senior Project Manager for a globally leading company for public transport infrastructure, specialised in the mass transit and rail market.
* You will have demonstrable stakeholder experience.
* You will have significant experience in the rail industry.
* You will have proven experience in delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
* You will be a member of a relevant professional institution.
* You will have experience in both agile and waterfall project management approaches.
* You will have an understanding of commercial and contractual Construction Industry Contracts.
* You will have a high level of IT literacy, in particular Microsoft Office, SharePoint, ProjectWise and MS Project.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of key infrastructure projects managing, the scope, schedule, risk, issues, finance, cost, resources, people, benefits, commercial and contracts.
This role has two locations available, Birmingham and Leeds. When applying please state where you would prefer to be based. This role has a hybrid working model in place and will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours.
The salary range for this position is between £60,000 and £68,000 and will be based on suitability and experience.
We also can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Lucy Crouch-Ewers at ARM on 02392458011 or email your CV and covering letter to lucy.crouch-.