Project Co-ordinator (German speaking)
Are you an organised and self-motivated individual with fluent oral and written German and English skills?
My client are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team to oversee translation projects and ensure they are delivered on time, providing the highest level of service.
Duties will include...
- To answer the phone (in German and in English) and deal with queries in a polite, professional manner.
- Confirm the receipt of new orders.
- Prepare customer's documentation and literature for translation into a variety of language pairs.
- To set up projects fully, in line with company procedure.
- To work with others in a team organising files and folders with data on the company's in-house server, to update information and maintain good housekeeping regarding the company's and customers' data.
- Prepare quotes
- Send enquiries to translators to check availability and delivery dates.
- To confirm and agree final delivery dates with customers.
- To send files and relevant memories, glossaries and any other reference material necessary to external translators so that they can fulfil the order.
- Keep track of the delivery of the work from translators and liaise with the in-house team accordingly.
- Keep customers abreast of the progress of their orders
- Check client invoices before they are created.
- To assist with final checking documents, when necessary.
- To attend exhibitions and visit customers, as required
Key skills include...
- Fluent German and English (both oral and written)
- Excellent organisational skills required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and email
- Computer literate and have the ability to pick up new programs and applications efficiently.
This Project Co-ordinator vacancy is based in Monmouth, although hybrid working can be discussed after a 6 month probationary period.