This is a modern law firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team who is eager to develop their career and to work across all divisions. This includes Bromsgrove, Worcester and Kidderminster.
What’s your average day?
- To assist your designated Fee Earner or Partner in prioritising the client matter, and when appropriate, advise the client in the progress of the matter.
- To assist with file management and consistent review of files, where applicable.
- To take and record accurately any messages and pass the same on to the appropriate person without delay.
- To make appointments and maintain up to date diary entries.
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of client’s papers and files.
- Opening and closing of files, storage of deeds and other papers all in accordance with the firms policies.
Who can do this?
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be a competent audio and touch typist.
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be confident when working alone or as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to