Commercial & Legal Coordinator, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks an experienced Commercial & Legal Coordinator in their Bath office to play a vital role in ensuring the smooth, efficient and successful operation of the Commercial and Legal Team.
- Co-ordinating schedules, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Maintain informed position on two Directors diaries, taking messages and maintaining interfaces with external and internal contacts
- Act as a liaison between all departments, stakeholders and clients as required
- Create Commercial and Legal Team meeting agendas and schedules, including communicating/confirming guest speakers
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and documentation for meetings, interviews, seminars etc
- Reliably prepare, edit and maintain correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Filing of emails for the two Directors.
- General Administration duties and support to Commercial and Legal team, including photocopying and scanning papers, typing, formatting and modifying documents, reports, correspondence and spreadsheets and filing emails and relevant commercial documents
- Liaising with a variety of teams including project teams, IT, HR, Finance and Marketing to collaborate and coordinate operations.
- Maintenance of electronic and hard copy files, networking in the Bath office and beyond and signposting for helpful contacts.
- Supporting timely project management and resource planning by ensuring that documents under your control are completed and filed on time, setting reminders for follow-up where needed.
- Arranging, attending and taking minutes including follow up action points for internal team meetings
- Managing and coordinating business travel arrangements for the team working with the In-House Travel team and external Travel Management Company.
- Organising New Starters: - inductions, equipment, new starter pack and be the Welcome Coordinator for 1st day arrangements
- Ensuring that the team organograms are kept up to date
- Experience within a Legal/Commercial team is highly desirable, however not essential
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience of using spreadsheets & databases
- Excellent communication & organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations and problem solve
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Positive and enthusiastic team player, enjoying developing a relationship with the Team
- Pro-active in achieving goals and objectives,
- Able to carry out arrangements and tasks efficiently, with initiative and independently, working with Directors working in different offices/remotely
- Positive attitude and professional, tactful demeanour.
- Flexible and agile in attitude.
- Competitive basic salary of £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Commercial & Legal Coordinator career pleaseAPPLY BELOW.
Commercial and Legal Coordinator, Commercial and Legal Administrator, Commercial Coordinator, Legal Coordinator, Commercial Administrator, Legal Administrator, Team Coordinator, PA, Bath, BA2