Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Our client, an outstanding leader in their field is currently recruiting and has openings for the role of Paralegal based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in a friendly and supportive team within a great company, doing a particularly interesting and varied role that will provide you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Paralegals Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicate by telephone and email with clients supporting their requirements.
- Review case files and draft legally compliant documents on the client's behalf including but not limited to; letters to disciplinary hearings, grievances, appeals, investigations and consultations.
- Manage consultant's diaries, making appointments and maintaining a flexible approach to last minute changes.
- Work positively with consultants to effectively manage their time and client expectations.
- Create and maintain files, system logs and other administrative tasks.
- Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
In order to be considered for the role, you should have:
- Customer service experience.
- Employment Law Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, empathy to clients and outstanding attention to detail.
- Commercially minded
- You will be educated to degree level in HR, Law or related business discipline or have some experience in employment law or an employee relations-focussed HR role.