We are working with a leading London law firm who are currently expanding their construction team, they are famous for their real estate work and the construction element is also highly ranked and growing.
The remit of the role is broad and a balanced mix of contentious and non-contentious work.
Role responsibilities include:
- Drafting construction contracts, agreements for lease and sale/purchase. collateral warranties, consultant appointments, development agreements, facility and funding agreements, deeds of priority and share purchase agreements
- Information gathering, processing, analysis, interpretation: DD information to ascertain relevance; reviewing of contracts; negotiations; mediation.
- Negotiating agreements for lease and sale/purchase, development funding, development agreement, licences to alter, procurement and funding.
- Advising on funding arrangements, procurement routes and a range of construction contracts.
- Handling contentious matters and dispute advisory work