Politics Teacher | Newham, Inner London | September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Politics Teacher to join a thriving and successful school in Newham, Inner London. Politics Teacher Specification;
Seeking a Politics Teacher who;
- Permanent Politics Teacher role for September 2022
- Outstanding school in Newham
- MPS1-UPS Inner London pay
- Experienced Politics Teachers or Politics ECTs encouraged to apply
- Has ability to deliver outstanding and engaging lessons
- Has exceptional Politics knowledge up to A-Level
- Has passion and belief in the learning potential of each student
- Ability to teach an additional subject to GCSE
As a Politics Teacher you will be joining a collaborative department that already has a strong record of accomplishment in delivering excellent outcomes. Looking for a Politics Teacher that can match the ambitions of the school and one who can provide exceptional classroom skills. The schools facilities are excellent providing you with the best resources to deliver top quality lessons.
The school is a special place. Its a community where students of all types of potential come together, taught by teachers of the highest calibre and determination. In 2012 & 2018 Ofsted concluded the school as Outstanding and prides itself on high academic achievement. They provide a rich curriculum along with excellent care, guidance, and support to both teachers and students. The school had 89 offers for pupils to study at oxford and Cambridge ahead of their A levels, many of those offered are from ethnic minority backgrounds which shows incredible resilience and determination.
If you are interested in progressing your career as a Politics Teacher and joining a school with an excellent reputation, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Politics Teacher | Newham, Inner London | September 2022