As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in Llandrindod Wells.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Powys who are seeking a DT teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location - Llandrindod Wells
* Position - DT Teacher
* Type of work - KS3/KS4 Teacher
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £141.71 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE Subject Specific
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application & a membership with the EWC (we can assist).
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Powys area please send your CV to - . Alternatively call Jack on 02920 021476 and they will discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team