Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work for an outstanding Training provider within HMP Stocken
**Please note, we are accepting applications from those who are experienced as Teaching Assistants.
Location: Stretton, Oakham
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Qualified Teaching Assistant preferred L2 or L3 or willing to complete
- Knowledge of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Ability to motivate learners/help raise self-esteem.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in teaching and delivering Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
You will receive:
- Outstanding salary & Benefits
- Mon-Thur 8.00AM-5.00PM Fri-13.30PM finish
- 45-minute lunch break
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase 5 extra days
- Sell holiday scheme
- Medical package (Dental & Eyecare)
- High st Discount offers
- 24 hours Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend incentive scheme
- Life Day and Volunteering Day in addition to annual leave
- Additional one week paid leave for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Great Pension Scheme
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 5 days then, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities if you feel you match the criteria above please apply.