Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Design & Technology Job - Secondary School, East London
Summarise: A secondary school is seeking an experienced DT Teacher to join their growing team.
About the School:
- Mixed secondary school
- Solid, growing departments with a blend of NQTs and experienced DT Teachers
- Supportive team and a strong leader
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Behaviour at the school is well-managed and students value their education
- The school provides pastoral responsibilities to staff and a range of CPD sessions.
- Location -Upminster, East London
- Position - DT Teacher
- Type of work - Design & Technology
- Start date - April 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration - Full time on-going - End of academic year.
- End date - Minimum end of academic year however likely to be extended
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time/part-time - full-time
- Minimum rate of pay - Negotiable
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the DT Teacher:
- Be creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box
- Previous experience teaching P.E within secondary schools
To be eligible for this role, the potential DT Teacher must:
- Hold the right to work in the country of the role
- DBS certificates
- Provide specific references
To find out more or apply for this teaching position, please send your CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.