Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
German Teaching Job - Secondary School, Upminster, East London
Summarise: A secondary school is seeking a German Teacher to join their growing team.
About the School:
- Mixed secondary school
- German is taught at all key stages.
- Solid, growing department with a blend of NQTs and experienced teachers
- Supportive team and a strong leader
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Behaviour at the school is well-managed and students value their education
- The school provides pastoral responsibilities to staff and a range of CPD sessions.
- Location -Upminster, East London
- Position - Teacher of German
- Type of work - Teacher - Planning & Marking included
- Start date - April 18th
- Duration / Likely Duration - Full time on-going
- End date - Minimum September however likely to be extended
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time/part-time - full-time
- Minimum rate of pay - Negotiable
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the German Teacher
- Hold a BA/QTS
- Possess UK classroom teaching experience
- Be confident with teaching classes
- Be creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box
To be eligible for this role, the potential German Teacher must:
- Hold the right to work in the country of the role
- DBS certificates
- Provide specific references
To find out more or apply for this teaching position, please send your CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.