An excellent education provider is looking to recruit a Skills Development Tutor - HR, to work on a full-time permanent basis, starting ASAP. In the Greater Manchester area
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Skills Development Tutor (SDT) to join A growing team!
This is a key coaching role that will enable the successful candidate to give something back to the HR profession and encourage and support learners to successfully achieve their career aspirations in this sector.
The SDT role is specifically focused on delivering the Level 3 and Level 5 HR apprenticeship standards to develop the professional HR expertise of a wide range of learners.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in open evenings, taster days, effective IAG and employer engagement activities to achieve personal targets and replenish individual and departmental study programme, adult, SSW, and apprenticeship caseloads as applicable
- Account manage the client caseload to ensure we retain business, facilitate progression and secure new business
- Plan and design face to face and blended digital sequential curriculum to promote the attainment of retainable Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours (KSB) making reasonable adjustments to meet the individual needs of learners across a wide variety of provisions
- Mark/assess students' work, provide structured feedback and set and agree development objectives with all key stakeholders (learners and employers) in line with company learning policies
- Use accurate vocational and personal developmental starting points of learners to set meaningful and collaborative targets ensuring that all stakeholders have committed to the learner journey and support learner progress
- Ensure that you regularly review learner progress and achievement with the engagement of key stakeholders (learners and employers) and set meaningful and stretching learning targets and ensuring personal KPI's are achieved
- Account manages the client caseload to ensure we retain business and achieve new learner pipeline for apprenticeship study programmes and short courses
Salary & Benefits
- The salary range for this position is up to £32,000
To be considered, suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- 3-5 years industry experience in HR/ Learning & Development
- At least 1 - 2 years' experience of undertaking a coaching role
- Experience of delivering Level 3 and Level 5 HR apprenticeship standards, including supporting learners through end point assessment
- Ability to use a variety of digital systems and eLearning platforms
- Teaching & Learning qualification e.g. PTLLS (Desirable)
- Be based within reasonable travel to Manchester (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Fin to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
Dovetail and Slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants, and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail and Slate ltd acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).