Do you have a passion for education and supporting children?
Prospero Teaching is partnered with Primary Schools and specialist provisions across Huddersfield and Kirklees. One of our partnered schools is seeking a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with challenging behaviour in KS1 and KS2.
The ideal candidates will have
* SEND Experience working with Autism
* A good understanding of sensory learning
* Confident to deliver activities to small groups and 1 to 1
* Experience supporting pupils with challenging behaviour
Working for Prospero Teaching you can expect to receive the following: -
* A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
* Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
* Professional and organised structure
* 24 hour service
* A rewarding teaching environment
* Professional career development
Prospero Teaching is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work.
If you aren't interested in any of these roles but know someone who may be, make the most of our recommend a friend scheme and earn £150 for any successful permanent placement or 10 paid days of work completed in the school.
Please reply to this advert.