SEN Learning Mentor
Interviewing for this SEN Learning Mentor role now for an immediate start date
Do you have the compassion, patience and experience required to support a student with additional needs and be a SEN Learning Mentor?
Do you want to see your students exceed and get the most out of their school experience?
Do you have a degree in psychology looking to establish yourself within SEN teaching or educational psychology and are looking for the perfect SEN Learning Mentor role to get started?
To teach is to inspire. Do you have what it takes?
SEN Learning Mentor The Role
- Support an experienced Class Teacher
- Become part of integral support staff team alongside other SEN Learning Mentor working together to help students with SEN achieve their learning goals
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students where required
- Identify learning outcomes with the SENCo and help to develop and employ a PLP
- Communicate with staff, SLT & parents
- SEN Learning Mentor role
- Develop a relationship with students who want to succeed
SEN Learning Mentor Person Specification
- 1stor 2:1 degree in psychology based degree
- Strong academic background, e.g. A-Levels
- Passion for SEN, education & learning that would be transferable to a SEN Learning Mentor role
- Compassionate, patient & supportive attitude
- Prior education experience is desirable e.g. SEN Learning Mentor, carer etc
SEN Learning Mentor The School
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Half days on Friday
- Accelerated progression for graduates
- Lovely senior leading team close working relationship with the schools SENCo
- Great school ethos, real drive to inspire students
- Immediate SEN Learning Mentor start date
- Interviewing now!!
Applications for an immediate start date so dont hesitate to click apply now and send your CV to Chloe at i-teachers to apply for this SEN Learning Mentor role.